A great opportunity has arisen within a leading music & entertainment practice. Working within a vibrant and busy environment, this position works with some leading bands and figures within the music industry.
The role requires an individual who is a finalist or has recently qualified and would like to move to a practice dealing with music and entertainment clients. You will be a motivated and outgoing individual who enjoys variety and loves building solid working relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation and review of management accounts and year end accounts
• Preparation and review of client’s cash flow forecasts, cash position and provision of any tax.
• Tour accounting including tour reconciliation, management commission and other reports in respect of mitigating withholding taxes.
• Delegate & review work prepared by junior team members and mentor.
• Review of VAT returns and EC Sales Lists prepared by team members.
• Liaise directly with clients to discuss any queries or issues.
• Assist with managing the expectations of Directors and other key staff to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic timeframes.
• Finalist/Recently Qualified (ACA/ACCA or similar)
• Good excel skills a must
• Solid bookkeeping and accounts preparation experience is essential ideally gained within an SME accounting practice
• Knowledge of Xero a bonus.
• Ability to build solid relationships both amongst teams internally and with external clients.
• Work effectively and efficiently on multiple jobs within time and budget constraints.
• Understanding of publishing and recording royalties, their analysis and statement preparation an advantage.
• Solid communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Good technical knowledge of tax. Foreign tax knowledge an advantage.
• Great attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com