A music company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to start immediate for a contract that could have a duration of up to 6 months. The main role will be to support the Management Accountants will the divisions daily responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have Accounts Assistant experience with similar responsibilities to below and desirably experience in a Music/Media company. This role could lead on to a full-time role so we want someone who is keen and willing get involved.
Someone with audit experience would be an extremely strong candidate.
• Updating Live WIP report with show information
• Cash Reports posting and reconciliation
• Wages and Hall fees postings and reconciliation
• Bank Reconciliations
• Additional responsibilities as agreed with on ad-hoc basis
• Assisting with any accounts payable overflow
• Assist credit control
• Cash collection as needed
• The key component is Positive “can do” attitude. Keen, flexible attitude with a desire to work and progress
• Experience in a finance role which involved some level of decision making/ exercising judgement (i.e. not first role)
• Polite but firm telephone manner
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Very Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail, and good organisational skills
• A knowledge of VAT would be beneficial
• Some knowledge and experience of financial accounting and procedures
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com