My client, a world leading talent agency are looking for a Client Accounts Assistant to join the client accounts team. This position will be liaising with the books and translations departments and reporting straight to the finance director.
They will need someone with excellent communication skills who is well organised and enjoys working with numbers. The person in this post will be interacting with all the departments and agents
• Processing royalty and advance payments through the Company database
• Credit control of outstanding invoices.
• Working with three bank accounts, sterling, dollar and euro.
• Transferring money between accounts.
• Making CHAPS, BACS and International payments.
• Liaising with agents and other staff, as required.
• Dealing with clients’ queries via phone and email such as, copies of paperwork and outstanding payments.
• Updating financial records e.g. Cashbook.
• Other administrative duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with using Microsoft Excel and Word, and have experience of and be confident using databases and spreadsheets. They must have a minimum of 2 years’ office experience, preferably in a similar role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com