My client, a world leading talent agency are looking for a Client Accounts Assistant to join the client accounts team. This position will be liaising with the books and translations departments and reporting straight to the finance director.
They will need someone with excellent communication skills who is well organised and enjoys working with numbers. The person in this post will be interacting with all the departments and agents
• Processing payments through our bespoke payments system for both Books and Translation Rights departments.
• Raising VAT invoices on behalf of clients.
• Credit control on behalf of clients.
• Investigating unallocated amounts received and payments on hold.
• Dealing with client’s queries, for example tax, VAT, paperwork, outstanding payments etc. via phone or email, in a timely and professional manner.
• Updating financial records e.g. Excel Cashbook (spreadsheet showing money in and out of the accounts).
• Using online banking to download bank statements, transfer money between accounts and make CHAPS, BACS or International payments.
• Financial analysis as and when required.
• Other administrative duties as and when required.
• Contributing new ideas to increase the department’s efficiency.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in either an accounts department or similar, or a data entry role
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – good email and phone manner essential
• Good team player but also happy to work unsupervised
• Experience working in publishing or a literary agency would be ideal
• Interest in books – reads for fun!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com