A great opportunity has arisen within an established and highly reputable music organisation for a bright and outgoing Accounts Assistant. Reporting into the Financial Controller this role will track and report on the digital revenues for the music publishing side of the business and will give the individual the opportunity to grow within the position.
This busy and varied role will suit an individual who is in the early stages of their accountancy exams and has already gained about a years finance experience. You will have a genuine passion for music and want to build a long term career within finance.
- Maintain the cashbook for the digital revenues;
- General ledger reconciliations;
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on digital revenues, costs and cashflows;
- Raise and process invoices, posting relevant journals;
- Prepare royalty and deal reports;
- Code POs and input invoices into the accounting system;
- Assistance with process improvement projects;
- Assist with preparing for various audits.
- Ideally educated to degree calibre;
- Approximately 1 year finance experience and looking to build a long term career within accounting;
- Early stages of accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or looking to start;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated, positive/’can-do’ attitude;
- Good excel skills;
- A keen interest in music would be beneficial.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org