A new opportunity has arisen within this highly entrepreneurial Ecommerce/Digital Media organisation due to continued expansion and success. This business is continually evolving and is a globally renowned brand!
The role is an integral part of the finance team, supporting the commercial teams, partnering to provide financial expertise ensuring all transactions are accurate and reconciled for month end purposes in a timely manner.
This is a great role for someone in the relatively early stages of their career, ideally with 12 month accounting experience under your belt and has commenced studying towards . It would very much suit a graduate who is confident and enjoys interaction across the business and building strong relationships. The position allows the opportunity for an individual to grow and develop their skillset whilst working within a vibrant, forward-thinking and fast paced environment. To be suitable you will be a motivated and organised individual who takes ownership for your workload and is driven to build a financial career within a company with a creative vibe.
- Monthly revenue reconciliations against each promotion;
- Process and reconcile the weekly payment runs;
- Reconcile historical transactions to ensure partner accounts reconcile accurately;
- Manage supplier account reconciliations;
- Resolution of account queries, escalating as appropriate to ensure any adverse commercial implications;
- Assist with month end duties, posting accruals and operating expenses;
- Assist with cash postings and collections;
- Sales order entry and produce remittance advice slips.
- Previous accounting/finance experience ideally gained within a fast paced environment such as retail or media;
- Strong attention to detail, proven reconciliation experience and able to prioritise a busy workload;
- Ideally educated to degree level;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Team player, motivated and driven.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com