Newly created role due to continued growth within this busy media organisation. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will have responsibility for managing the finances for the Social Media division of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking to take the next step in their career and wants to work for a fun, dynamic and growing media company.
- Receiving and processing invoices, credit cards and expenses forms.
- Ensuring all costs are allocated to the correct cost-centre;
- Prepare BACs payment runs;
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- VAT reverse charge procedure
- Assist with month end duties
- Resolve any invoice queries.
- Previous purchase ledger experience ideally gained within a media organisation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and build good working relationships;
- A hands on, energetic and proactive individual who can meet and exceed tight deadlines;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Proven general ledger management;
- An eye for detail with the ability to work under own initiative and take ownership of your work.
A great role for someone who is looking to work within a thriving media company.