Busy role working for a highly successful media organisation that is leading television programming distributor, bringing some very well known and loved shows to our screens both within the UK and on an International basis.
This position will form an integral part of their finance team and will have full responsibility for the purchase ledger function.
• Managing the Purchase Ledger for the HQ entities:
• Matching, coding and accurate inputting of purchase orders and invoices
• Checking accuracy of invoices and VAT requirements
• Creditors reconciliations o Liaising with the operational teams to ensure timely receipt of invoices
• Scheduling and managing payment runs
Areas of growth
• Assist with processing credit card statements
• Assist with processing of staff expenses
• Assist with month end reconciliations and journals, including bank account reconciliation in multi currencies.
• Assist on intercompany recharges and reconciliations
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
• Purchase ledger experience, with good general accounting knowledge
• AAT, or equivalent
• Highly organised and a self-starter
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good Excel and Outlook skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Octopus/PMI experience favourable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys responsibility and wants to work within a lively, fun but hard working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org