A sought after and highly successful Hospitality business is looking for an ambitious and experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join the team.
Due to continued growth and expansion, the business is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable specialist to train and mentor a small team within this exciting stage of their development. With multiple big brand acquisitions and an ambitious expansion plan for 2020 there is plenty of room to progress and grow within what is already a market leader in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience and have strong communication skills. Taking ownership of the AP process and supporting the AP Manager, this candidate will have the ability to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for all escalated internal queries and acting on them accordingly
- Manage and lead a small team who will look for guidance and advice on a regular basis
- Accurately processing weekly payment runs
- Ensuring all errors are being dealt with through reviewing supplier statement reconciliations
- Building and preserving client relationships through effective communication and confidence when delivering information both written and verbal
- Regular meetings and appraisals with your team
- Assisting with month end duties as required
You will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Experience of managing a small team
- Have exposure to system and process implementation
- A can-do attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Systematic and efficient approach to their work
- Must be able to work in a tight knit team and lead by example
- Have a proven track record meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Have a strong understanding of Accounts payable and basic double entry
- Intermediate excel skills required
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org