We are currently working with a fantastic and well established Film/Media company who are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant for an ongoing basis.
Your responsibility will be based around supporting the team as a Accounts Receivable Assistant with a variety of focus areas.
You will be an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant that has ideally worked in the Media & Entertainment industry previously.
In order to be considered for this role you will be available immediately and also be able to interview immediately as it is for an instant start.
• Revenue recognition
• Year-end audit
• Preparation of statutory accounts
• Variance analysis
• VAT returns
• Ad hoc reporting
• Strong Excel as its working with spreadsheets
• Analytical skills
• Must be able to Manipulate date
• Theatrical Film/TV Distribution experience (ideally)
• Worked in a transaction process environment
• Excellent verbal & written skills
• Experience working with Excel
• Prior Knowledge of SAP
• Highly numerate, accurate and with excellent attention to detail
• Organized, methodical and logical
• Pro-active individual with problem solving skills to recognize and initiate process improvements
• High energy and a passion for a growth-oriented environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org