A leading management and professional services company is looking for an Accounts Semi –Senior to report to the Business Management Director and sit within the finance team. This is a brand new role and will be providing accountancy services, and doing accounts preparation to clients within the music, sport and entertainment industries.
- All aspects of Accounting including preparation and finalising accounts for sole traders and limited companies.
- Advising clients on their accounting needs
- Having a working understanding of tax accounting and liaison with the tax department
- Preparation of Vat return’s and managing client deadlines
- Studying towards ACCA qualification
- Experience with bookkeeping
- Knowledge of preparation of accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited
- Experience managing client deadlines
- Previous team supervision
- An interest in the media and entertainment industry
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com