This exciting opportunity for an Accounts Semi-senior has arisen due to continued growth of this thriving business services company.
Working with some high profile clients within the Entertainment, sport and music industry the Junior Accountant will assist with client accounts- which includes bookkeeping, preparing VAT returns, maintaining sales and purchase ledgers and other related duties as reasonably directed.
You will report to the Director, whilst providing additional support to Senior Accountants. This busy role will suit an individual who is degree educated or equivalent in an accountancy.
– Bookkeeping and receipt analysis
– Preparing VAT returns
– Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
– Assisting with account preparations for Sole traders, Limited companies and LLP’s up to trial balance
– Assisting with the running of bank accounts and gaining approval for payments
– Maintaining relationships with all major stakeholders
– Working across teams to ensure best practice is maintained
– Educated to degree level or equivalent in Accountancy or a relevant subject
– Relevant experience desirable but not essential
– Desire to progress your career and qualifications in Accountancy, with the opportunity to study for ACCA
– IT literate with experience of Microsoft and Accounting packages
– Great attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to maintain confidentiality
– Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com