A Nationwide Creative Management Agency is looking for a passionate Theatrical Agent to
Represent amazing young performers and children in High Wycombe.
The Agency represent young actors and performers in TV & film, theatre, radio, commercials, and the performing arts media with a strong focus on Musical Theatre and Stage roles.
- Promote and represent talent
- Manage actors in their roles within the industry
- Assist in the running of Social Networks
- Write editorial for client emails, newsletters, press releases and website
- Check through professional contracts, negotiating fees and invoicing
- Working with Local Authorities to arrange performance licence applications
- Sending out call sheets
- Regular liaison with Clients, Parents, Casting Directors and Production teams
- 1-3 years’ experience working within a talent agency or within arts administration
- Highly organised, proactive and able to use initiative with a fabulous sense of humour!
- Strong writer, ability to write quirky content
- Great at multi-tasking , working to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Client facing and relationship building experience
- Strong communication and people skills
If you are looking to progress your career with a leading Creative Management Agency as a Talent Agent then please Apply now!