A well-established entertainment TV production company and artist management business are recruiting an Artist payments Assistant to join the client payments and royalties team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for Artist payments Assistant:
• Process client payment runs, ensuring income is collected and commissioned appropriately, and then paid on to our talent. This requires liaison with talent managers and other key staff (relevant signatories).
• Raise and code Purchase Orders as required.
• Prepare and raise invoices as required.
• Deal with queries and any issues relating to invoices and payments.
• Assistance in bank account maintenance and monitoring of cash positions.
• Review and chase debtors as required.
• Assist other Finance staff as required.
• Assist in preparing ad hoc business analysis.
• General administrative tasks and support for the Team.
• Ensure efficiency of the end-to-end process and pro-actively identify opportunities for process improvement and commercial enhancement.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious, motivated and client focused accounts assistant with an understanding of accounts, ideally with an interest for the entertainment industry.
You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with finance and non-finance people, high attention to detail and work well under pressure with excellent Excel skills. Knowledge of Client payments, credit control and royalties would be ideal.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role and will not get phased while dealing with artists and agents in a demanding and busy Accounts role then send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org