An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join this busy and growing TV production company reporting into the Financial Controller.
This role will take full responsibility for the Accounts payable as well as working alongside the production teams doing the production payment runs and assisting with budgeting and forecasting.This is an excellent opportunity to continually develop and grow and work towards becoming a qualified accountant. You will need to be able to speak to people at all levels and have a general interest in working within the TV industry.
- Management and analysis of accounts payable ledger, incl. managing payment terms, monthly aged creditors meetings and investigating/resolving issues.
- Support processing of purchase invoices
- Processing of UK and international supplier payments
- Management of relationships with suppliers, incl. statement reconciliations and remittances.
- Support development of new purchase ledger procedures.
- Recharging of multi production invoices via intracompany and intercompany processes.
- Treasury management of 60+ bank accounts incl: set up/close accounts, direct debits etc.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for core bank accounts
- Weekly cash opening and closing balances update across all accounts
- Management of all credit cards, opening/closing, enter monthly statements, corporate recs.
- Management of petty cash for corporate incl. monthly recs.
- Support training and development of junior purchase ledger accountant.
- Degree educated with an Accountancy based qualification
- Strong system experience with exposure to a number of accounting software’s
- Have good to intermediate Excel skills using v lookups and pivot tables
- Be a strong team player
- Have strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar environment is essential
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to Dannielle@saucerecruitment.com