A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a media start-up that specialises in immersive entertainment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic growing finance team and report straight to the CFO. This is an integral member of the finance team and will help ensure that financial accounting and reporting is delivered in an efficient, timely and accurate manner at the highest possible standard.
You will need to be able to speak to people at all levels and be willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into this busy varied role.
- Prepare and support the annual audit for the group / corporate entities, includes liaising with auditors and resolving queries throughout the audit
- Complete month end for group / corporate entities including working with the operations teams to accurately complete account for all costs and income.
- Preparing monthly accrual, prepayment and P&L related schedules
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of information and reporting including management accounts
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing analyses of ledger accounts
- Support Budget and forecasting processes
- Reporting on outstanding debtors and creditors including commentary on balances.
- Reviewing and responding to account payable queries as required.
- Processing invoices and ledger entries into accounts as required
- Weekly Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
- Monthly Credit Card Reconciliation and reporting of expenditure and compliance
- Part-qualified accountant, with 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Methodical and structured approach, with pace and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic, with a “lead from the front” mentality
- Natural self-started, with the ability to work independently, whilst also contributing to the overall success of the Finance function
- Ability to communicate with confidence and authority, at all levels.
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com