We are currently working with an industry leading management and events company that are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for the fashion division.
You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller in a variety of areas and be able to have a real impact of the division. You will be speaking to numerous agents so strong communications are needed in this role.
- Reconciliations and investigation of talents statement
- Investigating receivables and liaising with both the outsourced credit control team and internal talent agents to achieve timely collection
- Invoicing income and expenses for clients, including recharges
- Preparing talent payments
- Facilitate set up of finance/banking
- Reporting to talent or their representatives on their income and expenditure
- Answering client and talent queries
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar accounting role within media
- Part qualified or equivalent
- Passion for the Fashion industry
- Strong communications skills and patience
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com