An enviable and highly successful Hospitality business is looking for a confident and experienced Assistant Cash and Bank Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate must be confident liaising with all profiles as well as be able to suggest and implement change.
A pivotal role within the finance department, the business is looking to bring on an Assistant Cash and Bank Manager to train and mentor a small team within this exciting stage of their development. Having carried out another successful year with rapid expansion and some big acquisitions, the business is fast becoming the most renowned restaurant group in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience and have a strong track record reconciling bank statements and balance sheets. Whilst supporting the Cash and Bank Manager you will have ownership of cash operations and be responsible for the development of your team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the cash team
- Ensure reconciliations of the branches banking is conducted daily and in a timely manor
- Regular one to one meetings with your team and being point of contact for their questions and queries
- Ensure cash, card, AMEX, voucher and delivery partners are reconciled correctly
- Handle escalations from branches
- Manage the relationship with security cash collection and deal with related queries
- Identify Cash loses and ensure any discrepancies are dealt with in a timely manor
- Review and replace processes and reports that are out dated
- Responsible for all cash related balance sheet reconciliations
- A good understanding of the cash and bank process
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Ability to lead a small team and delegate tasks accordingly
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- The ability to think creatively and implement change when necessary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com