A global film distribution company is looking for an FP&A Analyst to report to the Senior FP&A Analyst and support the rest of the consolidation finance team.
This role will be responsible for pulling together the budget and forecast as well as all revenue and cost streams, preparing a profit and Loss, balance Sheet and cashflow and a presentation.
This is a brand new role due to growth so an excellent opportunity to
• Assist with preparation of a consolidated Budget and forecast (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and cashflow)
• Assist with the Budget and Forecast Presentation
• Feed all inputs into model from revenue and cost streams to prepare a consolidated view.
• Assist with Inter-company for Budget and Forecast for all entities
• Variance analysis Budget and Forecast to actuals
• Consolidate cash per stream for Budget and Forecast
• Work closely with reporting team
• Prepare a by title by territory Budget and Forecast file to be uploaded into reporting systems
• Create efficiencies in models and develop a consolidated model
• Ad hoc project
• Part qualified in ACCA OR CIMA
• Intermediate excel skills
• Previous experience in FP&A role with multiple stakeholders
• Previous experience in media an advantage
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com