An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for one of the UKs fastest growing, and highly successful, music companies who has a huge array of fantastic artists credited to their label and publishing divisions.
This role will report straight to the Finance Manager and assist the Senior Finance Manager and other stakeholders where required.
To be a successful candidate you will need to have experience gained experience in a mid-sized accounts department within the Music industry and be happy to work in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Processing cash match entries for all companies within the UK group – Royalty system
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising and working closely with Masters and Publishing Royalties Team
- Helping on the royalty reconciliation process
- Continually simplifying and improving processes
- Processing receipts on SAP
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns, EC Sales and other HMRC returns
- Monthly revenue and cost of sales bookings
- Preparing monthly P&L for our production music catalogue.
- Producing appropriate reports on a periodic basis
- Journal entry and reconciliations
- Assisting the Finance Manager, Senior Finance Manager and other stakeholders, where required.
- Part qualified accountant with experience in working within a finance team.
- Experience SAP accounting software systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Have a flexible and proactive approach
- Interested in working within the Music industry
Only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org