Working for an iconic media brand that has a global reach, this position will report into the Commercial Management Accountant and supporting the rest of the team.
With an international audience this company has continuously evolved to keep up with the ever-changing requirements of its customers and still remains a number one ‘go-to’ digital media company.
Looking for a dynamic and bright individual to suit the culture and feel of the business. You will be working towards an accountancy qualification and want to work for a forward thinking company.
• Analysis of revenues across all divisions
• Assist in production of head office management accounts
• Assist with the year-end audit process
• Daily cashflow management including invoice processing and payments
• Covenant reporting compliance for Third Party loans
• Concessionaire reporting and payments
• Daily Sales tracking
• Various monthly reconciliations
• Payroll analysis and reconciliations
• Part qualified accountant with experience in working within a finance team.
• Experience of accounting software systems
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
• Ability to relate to an international audience
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys responsibility and wants to work within a lively, fun but hard working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com