A music company is looking for a Junior Finance Assistant to report straight to the Financial Controller and support the rest of the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to both sides of the ledger as well as assisting the Financial Controller with month end.
About the Junior Finance Assistant
- Coding and authorisation of invoices.
- Processing and verification of Expenses.
- Payment reconciliations to SAP.
- Control level of unpaid invoices by liaising with departmental staff regarding any queries they may have on an invoice and encourage them not to delay in authorising.
- Production cost monitoring and reconciliation.
- Assisting Finance team in month end reporting (e.g. journal entry preparation, turnover reporting, accruals, overheads variance reports, variance investigation etc).
- General admin and ad-hoc projects, as required.
- Would suit someone studying for an Accountancy and Finance or Business studies degree who is looking to further their career in finance.
- Dedicated to develop a career in finance.
- Desire to work in Music and media industry.
- Strong IT skills – Excel experience essential.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills – capable of dealing with employees at all levels.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com