An opportunity has arisen for a Client Accounts Receivable Assistant to join this busy leading entertainment talent agency reporting into the Finance Manager. This role will take full responsibility for the Accounts Receivable side of the business as well as working alongside the agents, assistants, and client representatives daily
This organisation is a global leader and will give you the opportunity to liaise with different departments across different enteritis as well as working in a buzzing dynamic environment in a dynamic team.
- Raising company commission invoices.
- Four Currency Bank Rec’s
- Partial Credit control duties
- Allocation of payments / bank wires onto artist trust accounts
- Main aspect of the roll is paying out the artist – creating payment settlement sheets.
- Cash flow reports based on credit and debit account activity
- Setting up new customer accounts, within Navision and Bank.
- Liaising with Agents, assistants and artist management on a daily basis to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Issue refunds for over payments, duplicate payments and credit balances.
- Processing client payments
- Checking and logging incoming client payments
- Liaising with banks over any payment difficulties and tracking problems
- Have experience of working within an Accounts Receivable position, ideally within the media industry
- Strong system experience with exposure to a number of accounting software’s
- Have good to intermediate Excel skills using v lookups and pivot tables
- Be a strong team player
- Have strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar environment is essential
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com