Great role within a rapidly growing media company who predominantly specialises in PR and Communications.
The company is looking for a recent graduate who wants to carve a career in finance whilst working within a dynamic and highly creative environment.
Ideally you will have some experience but otherwise you need to be a proactive, mathematical, logical and be a sociable and outgoing individual.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate who is looking to study as the company will offer a study package. You will need to also be a confident communicator as you will have a lot of interaction with the business. There is the potential to progress within the company and develop your skills as they will expand the role as you settle into it.
- Chase outstanding debt in accordance with payment terms
- Produce daily reporting for CFO and Finance Manager analysing sales receipt movement
- Weekly debtors catch ups with Finance Manager
- Monthly debtors catch ups with CFO
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Respond to agency queries regarding client accounts and inward payments
- Liaise with clients to reconcile account discrepancies
- Work with the purchase ledger team regarding client funds in relation to supplier payments
- Sales ledger – growth area
- Assist with monthly fee billing schedule
- Produce draft cost invoices in line with agreed contract terms
- Ensure that project reconciliations agree to Paprika accounting software records
- Maintain and reconcile the sales ledger;
- Ensure all invoices are received and processed by clients;
- Assist with fee and cost billing
- Chase outstanding debts due;
- Resolve any client account queries;
- Educated to degree calibre with good academics;
- A desire to build a career in accounting;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly, sociable and proactive personality;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ambitious and a genuine interest in working within a dynamic creative company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com