A leading classifieds website with over 35 million monthly users across 13 international territories requires an experienced & passionate Customer Services Team Leader to run operation of their English speaking markets.
You will support your team members in their development and deliver an outstanding service to customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer service team (planning, KPI’s and quality control)
- Test & report on issues
- Supporting & mentoring the outsourced team
- Being the key link between Customer Service department and key stakeholders within product & Marketing
- Seeking improvements to process & tolls
- Building relationships with the wider team to gain a n understanding of objectives & opportunities
- Sharing insight and reporting results with the business
- Suggesting new practice and keeping on top of trends in customer services
- Managing all safety issues and investigating any legal concerns
You will have strong management experience and have worked in digital/e-commerce customer service sector, be able to take on lots of ownership, have excellent strategy skills, be able to communicate in fluent English, be eager to deliver results and thrive on solving problems.
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to work as part of a growing & supportive team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org