A UK wide network of performing arts academies is looking for a creative & analytical Digital Marketing executive to join their in-house marketing team.
Based near High Wycombe, the role will report to the Digital Marketing manager and provide support in implementing the digital strategy on a range of projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Updating content on the business website & digital platforms.
- Monitoring & reporting on SEO activities
- Optimising conversion platforms
- Conducting analytical reporting
- Providing direct customer support through social channels
- Supporting individual academies through digital marketing
- Publishing and maintaining PPC & social campaigns
- Monitoring social accounts
- Supporting on new web and mobile projects
- You will have a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience
- Have a degree in Digital Marketing or relevant discipline such as Media or Communication
- Be proficient in PowerPoint & Excel
- Experienced in CMS management & advertising through PPC
- Proven professional experience of using social platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Be a strong self-starter who is creative & innovative
- Have excellent communication skills
You will be working in a supportive, fun & friendly culture with internal training opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com