A major music label in Central London is looking for a Digital Media Planner to modernise their labels’ digital media campaigns.
You will have the appetite to be engaged in digital media buying technologies, along with experience preparing and reporting across a range of digital media channels such as programmatic displays, video, social, mobile and native.
In the role you will:
- Support the planning of biddable media campaigns across various media platforms
- Achieving campaign and media performance against company goals
- Manage media budgets and drafts
- Revise media schedules
- Build a case for campaign strategy through the use of insights from a range of sources
- Build strong relationships with publishers and media partners facilitating market place deals
- Be the go to person for biddable media within the labels
- Work alongside the labels’ marketing teams and media buyers advising on opportunities
- Proven track record working within digital media, ideally within Music/Agency/Entertainment sector
- Well versed using DMPs, SSPs, DSPs
- A clear understanding of programmatic media ecosystem and technology
- The knowhow of planning and reporting across various digital media channels
- A forward thinker who appreciates the benefits in how digital fits within the overall marketing and media strategy
- Experienced using digital research tools such as comScore
- A creative and strategic thinker with their finger on the pulse of the latest technologies!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest names within music.
If this sounds like a bit of you, then please get in touch…
0203 567 1489 | email@example.com