One of the UK’s largest independent Media agencies is looking for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the Chairman and the Office. Overseeing two receptionists, whilst also taking responsibility for the day to day general appearance of the office working closely with the Facilities Manager.
- Email Management; Read through the Chairman’s emails and summarise early morning things to action for the day and respond on his behalf
- The Chairman is involved in various Sporting charities and industry sporting events, and needs someone who speaks the language to be able to speak with high profile individuals and attend events when needed
- Arrange high profile meetings for guests and client meetings ensuring it is catered for and guests are mingling
- Ensuring the Chairman is where he needs to be at all times
- Responsible for travel arrangements
- Working with the Facilities Manager and Financial Director to keep the central filing systems and general office running smoothly
- The go to person for instructing cleaners, security and any building liaison
- Ordering/ replenishing stationery and furniture etc.
- Share reception relief on a rotation basis
- Arrange Company events in the UK and Internationally, including flights, itineraries and activities
- Someone who is always thinking one step ahead and is very proactive!
- 5+ years’ experience working within a Media agency as a EA or a PA/Office Manager
- Somebody who is industry aware enough to be ‘tuned in’ to what is required
- Well-spoken, well-presented and very articulate!
- Passion for sports
- Advanced PowerPoint , Excel and Word
- Flexible working hours, particularly in the mornings in order to prepare for early meetings
- Able to solve day to day IT problems