This is a great opportunity for an experienced Facilities Co-ordinator to work for a growing group of TV, Film and Digital production companies with offices in the US and UK.
You will support and assist the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the reception and building facilities/maintenance.
• Meeting & greeting clients
• Arranging couriers and taxis
• Assist in social events
• Undertaking small maintenance tasks around the building – repairing minor damage
• Answering & re-directing calls and emails
• Manage Health & Safety – PAT tests & Fire drills
• Reconciling the Facilities Prepaid card
• Raising PO’s for invoices
• Manage the building & facility maintenance
• Maintaining a clean and tidy reception & courtyard
• Carry out weekly tours of the building to flag any maintenance or H&S issues
The ideal candidate will have:
A previous experience of working in the hospitality industry where you will have undertaken maintenance tasks. You will be First Aid trained, be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and have a full driving license.
Our client is looking for a calm, personable and friendly individual who enjoys juggling different tasks and works well on their own and in a team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com