Great opportunity for a skilled Analyst to join a Media start up. Joining the business in its infancy means this role will play a pivotal part in business foundations and the subsequent growth.
Reporting into the CFO the Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing robust financial analysis, supporting the business with new deals and giving insight into performance and growth opportunities. Your work will partner the Senior Management team providing vital information and analysis to support business decisions and aid the strategic financial goals.
This role is ideally looking for a candidate who is qualified and has a strong working knowledge of the media/creative industries. You will need to be a strong modeller with a wealth of commercial acumen. You will need to have strong communication skills with the credibility and confidence to challenge your peers and be able to influence others.
This is a great opportunity that will continually evolve and grow with the business. This is a huge career opportunity for the right individual.
- Provide insightful analysis and forecasting to aid the strategic planning and decision making process;
- Business partner the senior management team;
- Build and continuously develop robust financial models;
- Support and develop business KPIs;
- Work with the management team on long range business plans and business cases;
- Support pricing decisions through modelling, stress testing, scenario analysis and risk/opportunity testing;
- Identify business trends and provide insights to enhance performance and profitability;
- Support the management team with budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis;
- Support the development of new finance systems;
- Support all business divisions with financial and commercial analysis;
- Manage the client forecast reporting, reviewing revenue against cost and margin analysis.
- Ideally fully qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent);
- Relevant experience gained within a media/creative company is essential;
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to build and utilise robust financial models;
- Strong systems skills;
- Confident and engaging communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and influence others;
- Highly motivated, proactive, driven and positive attitude;
- Able to work within a fast moving, start up environment with an adaptable approach;
- Strong presentation skills’
- Highly numerical with a strong commercial acumen and outlook;
- Inquisitive mindset;
- Strong forecasting and planning skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com