This is a highly commercial role within an International media organisation. The position sits within the commercial finance team and will support the global content team, analysing the acquisition and investment of television content to ensure they are commercially viable.
Working closely with the senior management team and content acquisition team you will support their business decisions through extensive analysis and presentation of information.
To be a suitable candidate you will have recently qualified either within practice or within a Management Accounting position in a Media organisation. You will need to have solid modelling skills and be confident when it comes to dealing with non financial individuals and presenting information. The role involved extensive business partnering and needs a proactive and motivated individual who is confident, outgoing and academically strong.
- Management of international investments in television content, preparing analysis and reporting;
- Prepare and utilise investment models, working with the sales execs and global content team;
- Detailed analysis of programme related distribution and marketing costs;
- Management reporting of ancillary deals;
- Track spent of development spend;
- Assist in advances and recharges schedules for investments on a quarterly basis;
- Manage revenues, track spend and report accordingly;
- Prepare reports in relation to TV Acquisitions.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent) with strong academics and degree educated;
- Experience of working within the media industry would be a distinct advantage;
- Advanced Excel skills to include modelling;
- Proactive, motivated and able to work autonomously;
- Excellent attention to detail, commercially aware and able to think laterally;
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org