Newly created position working within a rapidly growing Television & Film distribution business. Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will analyse cash flow, monitoring currency movements and trends, extensive modelling of the budget and forecasts alongside managing the royalty advances process.
This is a varied and interesting position for a qualified accountant who possesses advanced Excel skills and who has a genuine interest to work within a globally renowned Media distribution company.
- Full monthly cash flow modelling and take ownership of the cash inputs to the month end reporting pack
- Complete the budget and forecast cash flow models
- Monitor currency movements and trends, forecasting currency gains and losses, conducting sensitivity analysis
- General cash flow analysis go operational review papers and other presentations
- Ad hoc reporting for senior management and Group on cash queries
- Manage the approval process to ensure royalty advance requests are prepared and reviewed prior to acquisition contracts being completed; Analysing as required
- Work with the acquisition team to maintain a long term forecast advances schedule
- Sign off royalty advances and release accruals
- Provide analysis on the royalty advances paid and forecast for operational review papers
- Maintain a long term forecast pf cash inflows
- Work with the sales ledger team to ensure payments terms are met and cash is received in a timely manner.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Advanced financial modelling and Excel skills are essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience gained within television distribution or a licencing environment is preferred
- Hands on, proactive, self starter who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, speed and accuracy is essential
- Commercially focused with exceptional analytical skills
- Good powerpoint skills with the ability to summarise complicated data and produce comprehensive presentations