A great opportunity to join a vibrant media company who requires for an experienced Finance and Royalties Manager to manage a growing team and be responsible for their day to day management.
This role will oversee a team of 8-10 people who will be responsible for preparing and managing the client accounts, payments and royalties, ensuring efficiency and prompt resolution of any related queries. You will need to have proven & relevant experience gained within another media company.
- Manage a team of 10 people to include training, development, recruitment, appraisals and performance management;
- Oversee the prompt and efficient resolution of client queries;
- Ensure the efficient and accurate processing of royalties, liaising with other departments to resolve any related issues;
- Review and analyse royalties of key clients, liaising with agents, reviewing contractual agreements/terms, collating information and presenting information as required;
- Assist with the development of the royalties system;
- Oversee the day to day processing and payment to clients;
- Revenue reporting and forecasting;
- Attend management meeting and client meetings to represent the department accordingly.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Previous team management experience is essential;
- Experience of managing a client accounts or solicitor accounts team would be highly beneficial;
- Previous royalties knowledge would be preferred;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Confident to present information to people of all levels;
- Experience gained within Media or Arts;
- Deadline drive, strong attention to detail and ability to take ownership.