Fantastic new role working for a highly successful and rapidly growing Hospitality and Events company. This company has been responsible for of the highest profile events in the UK & on an international basis working with well known organisations and individuals. Over the last 5 years the business has diversified and now has a portfolio of restaurants across the globe.
With continued growth forecasted both in the UK & Internationally this role will continuously grow and evolve for the right individual.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and with exposure to the senior management team this position will manage a small team and have overall responsibility to analyse, interpret and present financial information for the entire portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified management accountant who wants to work for a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation. You will need to be a confident and adaptable person who is able to articulate themselves in a credible and engaging manner.
– Manage a small team, including development and appraisals;
– Fully prepare and analyse the management accounts pack for the entire portfolio;
– Present management accounts pack to senior management providing vital information to facilitate business decisions and improve performance;
– Produce a dashboard on main cost drivers to analyse running costs;
– Submission of financial data to investors;
– Manage the long term forecast and update against monthly actuals for board reports;
– Manage the month end process, providing schedules and deadlines to the team;
– Oversee the payroll, assisting the Payroll Manager with the monthly payment run;
– Assist with the year end audit.
– Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent);
– Experience within hospitality or retail would be a distinct advantage;
– Advanced Excel skills;
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships and be adaptable in your approach;
– Highly analytical, commercially astute and self motivated;
– Experience of leading and developing a small team;
– Confident and able to present financials to senior management, being able to challenge and influence others;
– Down to earth, approachable and friendly;
– Exposure to multi-currency accounting and payroll would be a bonus;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org