We are currently working with a growing toy invention company based in West London that is looking for a part time Finance Manager/Accountant to start immediately for an ongoing duration. The company is growing due to its continued success and this has led to this role being created.
Your main responsibility will be to look after the main finance accountabilities stated below as well as responsibilities within the royalties division. You will ideally have experience with processing and reconciling 3rd party revenue royalty payments along with audit preparation.
The role will ideally suit someone who is looking for two half days (1 day total) per week and has experience in a broad range of Finance Manager level responsibilities along with Royalties experience.
- Accounts Payable – Processing payments
- Sales Ledger – raising sales invoices
- Weekly Banking / overdraft management
- Running/managing monthly Payroll & pension contributions run on QuickBooks and online filing to HMRC
- Managing all expense claims and petty cash, credit cards
- Preparing financial year end accounts and manage audit process and TAX claims.
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Quarterly Forecasting and Budgeting
- Processing and reconciling 3rd party revenue royalty payments
- Royalty audit preparation and assist with royalty audits
- Ad-hoc royalty analysis
- Processing Directors pensions funds and property accounts
- Ad hoc duties and projects for Directors
- Qualified accountant
- Media/entertainment/product industry experience
- Ideally experience gained within a royalty driven business
- Payroll experience
- Level headed, competent and credible
- Fun & personable and flexible approach
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org