This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who has a passion for Music & Entertainment. Working for a highly respected and globally renowned business this position will have day to day responsibility for the Financial Accounts within one of their busy operating businesses.
Looking for a qualified individual with post qualified experience you will need to be technically strong and have the ability to manage a number of relationships across the business.
This is a busy and varied role that requires someone who is highly motivated and has a passion for working within the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Prepare/Review month end financials to include accruals, P&L, balance sheet reconciliations, Cash flow and variance analysis;
- Assist in the compilation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts for submission and analyse;
- Submit the monthly management and board pack for corporate senior management reviews;
- Undertake commercial & financial analysis as required by management;
- Ensure financial information of investments are tracked and review against KPIs
- Prepare statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors;
- Prepare Royalty & copyright accruals and reconcile to the royalty system;
- Continuously review and implement strong controls and procedures;
- Ensure compliance with tax legislation and tax credit structures.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with post qualified experience;
- Educated to degree calibre;
- Experience gained within a Media or Music Company would be highly beneficial;
- Experience of statutory accounting and audit files;
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced Excel;
- Confident ability to influence and challenge others;
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com