Finance Manager – Film
Finance and Accountancy - £55,000 - £60,000
Great opportunity for a qualified and experienced Finance Manager to join a highly successful Film Distribution that has brought award winning films to the big, and small, screens.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will have day to day responsibilities for the financials of the company, managing a team of 3. You will need to have an adaptable approach and the want and will to work within a fast moving and dynamic organisation. You will have solid communication skills and ideally have gained your experienced within a Film/TV or Media organisation.
- Overall responsibility for the monthly P&L and cash actuals reporting, including production of reporting pack and variance analysis;
- Manage a team of 3, PQ & transactional staff;
- Manage and develop the month end processes;
- Cash flow management and forecasting, including approval of payment runs;
- Prepare and review the balance sheet reconciliations and month end adjustments for amortisation;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and manage the yearly audit process;
- Prepare and maintain the VAT records;
- Support the development and implementation of finance systems and accounting standards;
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA or equivalent), with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE;
- Experience ideally gained within TV/Film or Media would be highly beneficial;
- Advanced user of Excel;
- Proven experience of managing and developing a small team;
- Keen attention to detail, commercially astute, strong analytical skills and self motivated;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven experience of building strong working relationships with the ability to challenge and influence others;
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage.