An award winning independent media production company has a requirement for an experienced Finance Manager to join their vibrant and busy team. Working within some of the most iconic fashion and luxury brands this company is responsible for producing their creative content.
Reporting into the senior management team this position will manage a small team and have overall responsibility for the finances of the company. Working within a company that is collaborative, friendly and professional they require a likeminded individual who has at least 5 years experience within a similar industry. You must be adaptable, self-motivated and want to work for an SME.
- Manage and develop a small finance function;
- Preparation of Management reports to include P&L, balance sheet reconciliations, cashflow forecasts, and overhead accounting;
- Prepare monthly management accounts and annual year end accounts;
- Intercompany accounts;
- Manage the company budgets and forecasts;
- VAT Returns;
- Manage budgets for each project, working with the account managers to ensure all costs are allocated, investigate discrepancies, and close down at end of project;
- Manage company expense ledger and credit cards;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Manage the company payroll and pensions.
- Strong accounting experience, being able to fully complete management accounts and year end accounts;
- Experience gained within media/production is essential;
- Experience of Xero would be a distinct advantage;
- Great team player, adaptable and willing to turn your hand to anything;
- Experience of working within an SME would be ideal;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships;
- Outgoing, friendly and approachable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org