A successful and well revered independent TV production company are looking for a qualified Finance Manager to work within an expanding finance team on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to the FD, you will be responsible:
- Management of the monthly management accounts for 4 companies;
- Assisting the FD with the revised management accounts: Actuals v Budgets, cashflow and investment accounts.
- Deliver the company’s statutory/fiscal requirements & manage the year-end audit process
- Cashflow management & forecasting;
- Work with the FD on preparing the annual budget, monthly re-forecasting and cash flow forecasting
- Develop a full understanding of the legal royalty reporting framework including the quarterly royalty reporting
- Act as key finance contact for all agents, music publishers and licencees worldwide
- Assistant and Develop the company’s financial management tools to improve performance & royalty rights management systems.
- Process the monthly payroll;
- Stake holder management, liaising with department heads of Marketing, digital, licences, editorial, design and production as well at the CEO & COO.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and project work and supporting the COO & CEO
As a 2-4 years FQ ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant with strong technical finance experience gained ideally within a similar media business and prepared to roll their sleeves up. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, strong excel, royalties and familiar with accounts packages, ideally SAGE.
This is an amazing opportunity for a FQ accountant to joining a relaxed and friendly company and take a step up to Finance Manager and join a fast growing and exciting business with lots of opportunity and scope.