A role has become available at a thriving TV production company, based in the West End, for an experienced Finance Manager to join the team.
Working for a small, friendly and ambitious TV production company, who produce some fantastic UK drama shows, you will be responsible for managing the day to day accounts and cost reporting of the productions, alongside general company accounting duties.
Due to the nature of the work it is imperative that you have a significant amount of proven work experience gained within a UK TV Production company, ideally scripted/drama but other genres will be considered.
With a number of consistent shows in production and new programmes on the slate this is an exciting time to join the team.
The role of the Finance Manager will include the following duties:
- Set up production finances for multiple programmes and ensure the appropriate accounting resources are in place during production;
- Partner the senior production staff to monitor budgeting, cash flow, expenditure and financial management of all productions;
- Support and manage the production accountants throughout the duration of the production;
- Manage the drama cost reports and ensure weekly meetings with production accountants to monitor individual production costs;
- Manage the drama production audits relating to tax credits etc;
- Prepare currency cashflows and requirements for each production;
- Process the ledger payments, petty cash, expenses/credit cards;
- Prepare royalty schedules and payments;
- Bank reconciliations and prepare VAT Returns.
To be a suitable candidate for the role you will need to possess the following:
- Extensive finance experience gained within a TV Production company;
- Production accounting experience, ideally within scripted or drama but other genres will be considered;
- Great initiative, common sense and a logical approach;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations;
- Calm under pressure, flexible in your approach and able to meet deadlines;
- An eye for detail, able to prioritise and multi-task;
- Confident communication skills
- Strong team player who can take responsibility, self motivate and work collaboratively;
- Strong Excel skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com