A leading player within the Entertainment industry is looking for an innovative and self-motivated Finance Manager to join the busy Head Office team.
The group as a whole has been responsible for bringing some of the best programmes to our screens and continues to grow its strong position within the industry.
This position will play a key part in this complex business, managing complex cost accounting, building and maintaining forecast models and ensuring the preparation of the accounts for the group.
This is a highly sort after company to work for that will offer the right candidate a great career opportunity with the ability to grow and develop within the group.
To be a successful candidate you will have proven ability of the required skills and have at least 2 years post qualified experience.
– Manage a small team, supporting their development;
– Prepare monthly management accounts for all relevant entities;
– Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process, along with the long range business plans;
– Maintain the monthly rolling forecast, constantly reviewing the model for improvement;
– Monthly overhead and variance analysis, highlighting and advising on overspend;
– Prepare Cash forecasts;
– Manage the intercompany accounting, loans and recharge process;
– Preparation of year end files, calculation of the statutory accounts and manage the annual audit process;
– Calculate the annual corporation tax pack, quarterly VAT returns and all related issues;
– Full involvement in HQ projects.
The person will be:
– Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with at least 2 years PQE;
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong resourceful working relationships;
– Advanced Excel skills;
– Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of IFRS;
– Experience gained within a Creative/Media environment would be advantageous;
– Methodical, proactive self-starter who thrives in a busy and dynamic environment;
– Self motivated with the ability to exceed tight deadlines;
– Excellent attention to detail and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org