A sports gaming & gambling business is looking for a finalist or recently qualified accountant to join their team due to their continued success and consequent growth. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will have day to day responsibility of the finances, whilst managing a small but growing team.
This start-up tech business needs an entrepreneurial, commercially astute and technically sound experienced accountant to join their dynamic company. Working within an ever changing and highly ambitious company you will need to be able to engage with colleagues across all areas of the business, supporting decisions and preparing financial reports.
Ideally you will have recently qualified and enjoy a role that is a mix of commercial and controllership accounting. You will be adaptable, outgoing and have great attention to detail.
Due to the growth of the business there is a real opportunity for the right individual to develop and grow with the business.
- Manage one member of staff: reviewing work, training and development;
- Partner the different business units providing analysis, insightful information to facilitate business decisions;
- Support the Group FC with the budgeting and forecasting process, monitoring throughout the year, liaising with the relevant department heads;
- Cashflow forecasting and cash management;
- Prepare ad hoc and management reports;
- Prepare month-end and year-end accounts;
- Assist with continuous process and financial systems improvements;
- Manage the group payroll.
- Ideally fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent;
- Strong academic background;
- Previous experience within a fast moving tech company would be an advantage, as would exposure to a ‘start-up’ environment;
- Excellent relationship building skills, easily able to influence, encourage and motivate others;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of the financial principles;
- Great attention to detail, able to meet deadlines and work within a fast moving, ever changing environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org