Finance & Office Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly organised Finance & Office professional to join our growing team located in the vibrant Southbank/Bankside.
Sauce is a boutique creative agency that specialises in recruiting Financial, Marketing and Support Staff into the Media, Entertainment and Creative sectors and is proud to represent some globally renowned brands as well as fast growing SME businesses.
This position plays an integral part within the business, providing Accounts, IT and Operational administrative support to the Directors and team of Consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with outsourced Payroll supplier to make sure monthly and weekly payroll is completed on time. Resolving any problems.
- Prepare invoices and resolve any queries from clients
- Prepare contracts – ensuring they are signed and e-filed correctly
- Maintaining the office and liaising with building management and suppliers
- Suggest and implement improvements to help develop the administration function
- First point of contact for all IT & communications, ensuring smooth running of IT/Operations by supporting end users with all desktop issues
- Liaise with recruitment CRM contacts/helpdesk to resolve issues & streamline processes
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Provide administrative support including maintaining client/candidate information, formatting documents & presentations and assist with preparing mailouts
- Liaise with our social media guru, giving support, suppling info to making sure all feeds are up to date
- Accounts/Bookkeeping experience – AP, AR, Invoicing -ideally with experience of Sage and or Xero
- Good IT Technician skillset, ideally with SME 1st line Support experience able to trouble shoot issues when they arise in a timely manner
- General office administration experience, ideally gained within an SME
- Sales Support experience – ideally gained from the recruitment industry
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, highly organised, great attention to detail
- Team player, willing to help others and swift at resolving issues.
- IT/systems knowledge: Windows 10 O/S · Apple O/S · Microsoft Office 365 · Microsoft Teams · Cloud PBX · Full Adobe Creative Suite would be ideal
- Recruitment industry experience would be a massive bonus
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com