We are currently working with an independent record label who are looking for a Finance & Royalties Assistant to report into the Royalties Manager and work alongside the finance team.
This role will be to assist with the day to day operation of the recording and publishing royalty processes and help with the basic administrative functions as well as working alongside the Management Accountant.
You will want to work in a fun and dynamic environment and have a passion for music!
- Downloading Recordings Sales data and uploading to Transparency / Counterpoint
- Tracking of 3rd Party licensing income
- Admin tasks such as updating out of date contact details
- General Housekeeping of royalty systems post royalty run
- Process Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices
- Raise all payments
- Credit card processing
- Creating new customers and suppliers
- Updating FX rates
- Bank reconciliations
- 6 months experience in Royalties/ Finance
- Has had previous music industry experience
- Knowledge of the different types of rights and intellectual property within the industry
- Wants to gain an accounting qualification (AAT)
- Has a keen interest in music
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to Lizzie@saucerecruitment.com