A global entertainment company is looking for a Business Analyst who has been working within a finance position to join their busy team. Working with international territories the role requires someone who has been actively working within a finance facing position whilst also having a good understanding of SAP. This finance related role will partner UK & International finance teams regarding any SAP related roll-outs/upgrades and the processes involved.
The role will play an integral part being the link between the financial end users and the SAP architects and therefore requires an individual who has a solid finance background and a thorough knowledge of systems and the processes required for a new system roll-out and end user engagement. It is imperative that you have a thorough knowledge of SAP to be considered for the role. You will work across all aspects of finance but if you have had exposure to royalties and reporting it would be advantageous.
- Discuss and map finance controlling scenarios with the end users and translate back to the SAP to ensure appropriate requirements are in place;
- Act as key liaison between business users and IT/SAP team;
- Involvement in SAP roll-outs on a global basis;
- Manage change requests;
- Liaise with Solutions Architect to ensure the specification is realised, built and configured;
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
You will need to have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as you will be required to meet the business and end users to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements. You will then work with the SAP team to ensure that these are understood and that the required processes or changes are designed, implemented and then understood by the teams.
Due to this position working with international territories there is an opportunity to travel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org