A brilliant Media/Broadcasting company are looking for an experienced part qualified accountant to join the finance team that supports a fast moving and interesting part of the business. Working with some interesting and well-known brands you will support the business providing insightful and useful information.
This person needs to be confident and outgoing and someone that is comfortable and happy interacting with a variety of personalities. This is a varied role that allows you to utilise a variety of skills whilst working with highly tangible content covering the UK & a number of international territories.
To be a suitable candidate it is essential that you have gained the relevant experience ideally within a thriving media business but also have a genuine interest in working within such a fast paced industry.
This role is ongoing (with the potential to go permanent) and is for an immediate start (potential to wait for a month notice is possible).
- Assist with the month end close process
- Weekly cash flow and P&L forecasting
- Support monthly/quarterly balance sheet & P&L reviews, providing insightful commentary
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts;
- Liaise with the outsourced transactional function and manage the expectations of internal/external stakeholders
- Review monthly/quarterly intercompany recharges
- Review and reporting of expenses
- Ad hoc analysis/projects as required
- Part qualified/Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous management accounting and reconciliation experience is essential
- Experience of SAP would be highly beneficial
- Experienced ideally gained within a media organisation but a keen interest in the industry is required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge others
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytically minded with good reconciliation skills
- Highly personable with the ability to easily interact with others and build a rapport with others
- Happy to work within a fast moving and dynamic organisation that is ever changing/growing
- Attention to detail, deadline orientated, inquisitive and enjoys problem solving
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com