A magnificent media company is looking for a fully qualified Accountant to come in for an interim basis with the option to go permanent if this is desirable for the successful personnel. This is a really intriguing company to work for with plenty of perks.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant from practice and available immediately. Previous experience with dealing with multi companies would be desirable.
This is a temporary role that will be for 2-3 months
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts
- Day to day postings and monthly reconciliations
- Reconciling client bank accounts
- VAT returns
- Processing all invoices/credit card expenses
- Debtors management
- Budgeting and ongoing actuals vs budget contrasting
- Banking and cash management
- Annual audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of tax packs
- Submissions to HMRC
- Responding to daily financial requests
- Analysing financial data
- Meeting with management to update on the financial position and reporting
Please note that due to Covid-19 that this role has been temporarily placed on hold. We are still accepting applications but the recruitment process (including pre-screening & interviews) will only recommence once normal/office based work activity has resumed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org