A brilliant Media/Broadcasting company are looking for an experienced part qualified accountant to join the finance team that supports a fast moving and interesting part of the business. Working with some interesting and well-known brands you will support the business providing insightful and useful information.
This person needs to be confident and outgoing and someone that is comfortable and happy interacting with a variety of personalities. This is a varied role that allows you to utilise a variety of skills whilst working with highly tangible content covering the UK & a number of international territories.
To be a suitable candidate it is essential that you have gained the relevant experience ideally within a thriving media business but also have a genuine interest in working within such a fast paced industry.
This role is ongoing and can accommodate a December of January start.
• Assist with the month end close process
• Weekly cash flow and P&L forecasting
• Support monthly/quarterly balance sheet & P&L reviews, providing insightful commentary
• Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts;
• Liaise with the outsourced transactional function and manage the expectations of internal/external stakeholders
• Review monthly/quarterly intercompany recharges
• Review and reporting of expenses
• Ad hoc analysis/projects as required
• Part qualified/Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
• Previous management accounting and reconciliation experience is essential
• Experience of SAP would be highly beneficial
• Experienced ideally gained within a media organisation but a keen interest in the industry is required
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge others
• Strong Excel skills
• Analytically minded with good reconciliation skills
• Highly personable with the ability to easily interact with others and build a rapport with others
• Happy to work within a fast moving and dynamic organisation that is ever changing/growing
• Attention to detail, deadline orientated, inquisitive and enjoys problem solving
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org