Are you a couple of years post qualified and looking for the next step in your career? Want to work for a leading TV production company?
The television production industry within the UK is thriving with commissions across all genres on the up and continues to have huge interest from UK and overseas broadcasters.
This position is to work for a company who is able to boast having doubled in size in recent years. Due to this extensive growth and with highly positive forecasts for the foreseeable future the finance team needs to expand to ensure the business is supported accordingly.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, the Financial Reporting Manager will take full responsibility for producing and consolidating the monthly management accounts for all entities and report to the Parent Company.
The role will include:
– Oversee and review the month end accounts and ensure they are consolidated and submitted to Head Office within defined timeframes;
– Manage the year end audit and be main point of contact for external auditors;
– Prepare monthly reports to include actuals, cashflows, balance sheet reconciliations, FX revaluations;
– Develop and maintain all necessary systems, processes, policies and controls, ensuring effective financial management;
– Calculate Corporation Tax provisions and oversee the Foreign Tax requirements;
– Develop and implement internal audit program to ensure compliance with Group and regulatory requirements;
– Ad hoc projects and extensive stakeholder management.
The suitable candidate will possess:
– Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with relevant post qualified experience;
– Strong academics, educated to degree level;
– Technically strong with working knowledge of IFRS;
– Advanced Excel skills;
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge, motivate and influence others;
– Confident in building strong working relationship;
– Hands on, positive attitude, methodical and organised;
– Self-motivated, proactive and deadline orientated.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com