A leading Film Distribution company is looking for an experienced Analyst to join their FP&A team. A key player within the industry this company has been responsible for bringing huge blockbusters and diverse catalogue of films to our screens.
This role will be responsible for managing the financials and ROI per territory whilst tracking actuals to date, forecasted/accrued future revenues across the life span of the film.
This role is ideally looking for an individual who has recently qualified but will consider someone with extensive relevant experience who is nearing the end of their studies. If you love film/TV and want to work for a highly successful and dynamic company.
- Manage the sales model for each territory;
- Maintain multiple territory ultimate and calculate amort and royalties on a multi-territory basis;
- Variance analysis of actual amort/royalties to budget & forecast;
- Maintain single territory control sheets;
- Manage a junior member of the team;
- Analyse and report per title/territory to include: sensitivity analysis, period end ultimates;
- Analysis of risk and depreciation;
- Constantly review model for efficiency.
- Ideally fully qualified/finalist (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders;
- Experience gained within an media company would be an advantage;
- Strong attention to detail, able to exceed deadlines and work in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org