A brilliant Music company is looking for a Global Financial Reporting Analyst for a temp to perm role starting immediately.
This role is incredibly varied and would suit someone that has experience in a previous role with similar responsibilities. The right person will be fully qualified with exceptional attention to detail and either experience in the music industry or a vested interested.
The right person will be qualified (ideally ACA) and have experience in an Analytical role and also available to start immediately or within a short period of time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the completion of the monthly/forecast/plan consolidation processes and procedures including a number of reconciliations and analyses
- Assist in the processing and reporting of monthly results to the corporate shareholder
- Ensuring adherence to accounting policy book and relevant requirements and disclosures
- Act as point of contact with key territories on technical accounting issues to resolution
- Liaise with country finance contacts to ensure all the country submissions are accurate, complete and that all supplementary schedules are complete
- Detailed balance sheet and (non-Operating) income statement variance investigations upon the monthly actual and forecast results compared to budget
- Help in the production of quarterly balance sheet deck and other key analysis on the group financial reporting for circulation to key senior financial management
- Roll forward and update monthly analysis files and templates
- Provide additional off-cycle support to Director & above
- Development and maintenance of KPIs for financial reporting
- Strong academic background; university graduate or equivalent and a qualified Accountant
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in written form. In addition must be able to explain/present results (especially financial) in a clear, accurate and concise form
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to develop strong relationships with colleagues from the different territories
- Excellent analytical skills and experience building excel spreadsheets up to macro level
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up issues until resolved
- Flexible with ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Interest in music with an enthusiasm to work within the industry
- Knowledge of Hyperion products would be advantageous (desirable)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com