A UK wide network of performing arts academies is looking for an experienced Governance & Compliance Manager to ensure the company’s policies and rules are in line with regulatory & ethical standards.
This role will include conducting audits and managing the customer service process within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the Compliance Officer of the business
• Managing Insurances & reviewing current arrangements
• Issuing Licence Agreements – Renewal Agreements & Terminations
• Liaising with solicitors with regards to licence queries
• Managing relationships with all external suppliers covering governance & compliance
• Arranging & managing training events
• Working with academy principals with regards to issues with staff, parents & students
• Strong Contract, Regulations & Licence agreements experience
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to handle tight deadlines
• Be self-motivated
• Strong decision making abilities
• Experience of managing a Customer Service team
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Full clean driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org